0 of 10 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 36-year-old woman presents after being exposed to a five-year-old child who develops chickenpox. She cannot remember having chickenpox. Which of the following is correct?CorrectIncorrect
2. An emergency caesarean section was performed on a 25-year-old woman for worsening pre-eclampsia with failed induction of labour at 36 weeks gestation. Four hours after the caesarean section, her blood pressure was 180/95 mmHg, urine output around 15 ml/hour. What is your management plan?CorrectIncorrect
3. A 34-year-old woman in her second pregnancy presents with a one-day history of headache and vomiting at 24 weeks gestation. She describes the headache as being on the left side only, pulsating and severe in intensity. She is unable to perform her activities of daily living, as this aggravates the pain. Lying in a dark room limits the pain. All observation and examination are normal. What is the diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
4. You are asked to review a 22-year-old woman in her first pregnancy because she has type 4 female genital mutilation. Which of the following does this include?CorrectIncorrect
5. When counseling a recently postmenopausal woman with unpleasant vasomotor symptoms wishing to take hormone replacement therapy (HRT), it is important to discuss fully the risks and benefits of HRT. As part of the discussion she should be informed the following, except:CorrectIncorrect
6. A 28-year-old hyperthyroid woman with a 6 cm left ovarian mass undergoes a left salpingo-oophorectomy. Following the operation, she experiences symptoms of hypothyroidism and consequently is recommended to stop her antithyroid medication. What type of ovarian tumour does she have?CorrectIncorrect
7. A 57-year-old woman who has had two children presents with the sensation of ‘something coming down’ with no urinary symptoms. She complains of chronic constipation. On examination, she has stage 2-3 posterior vaginal wall prolapse with no associated uterine descent. The anterior vaginal wall is well supported. What is the most appropriate treatment?CorrectIncorrect
8. A 24-year-old nulliparous woman presents with headaches and milky discharge from her breasts. She also complains of vomiting, for which she is taking medication. What is the most likely physiological cause?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following has an association with endometrial cancer?CorrectIncorrect
10. You review a 65-year-old woman with known urinary urgency and prescribe oxybutynin. Which class of drug is this?CorrectIncorrect