0 of 10 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You are asked to see a pregnant woman who has been referred for a chest X-ray for suspected pneumonia at 24 weeks gestation. She is worried about the impact of exposure of ionizing radiation on her pregnancy. What is the accepted cumulative dose of ionizing radiation in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
2. You review a patient who is going to start brachytherapy for cervical cancer. She is worried about the impact of radiotherapy on her vagina. What is the reported rate of dyspareunia after radiotherapy for cervical carcinoma?CorrectIncorrect
3.You are asked to see a 36-year-old multiparous woman who is keen to proceed with a uterine artery embolization for fibroids. However, she is unsure of the impact of UAE on future pregnancies. Which of the following is true in relation to pregnancies following uterine artery embolization?CorrectIncorrect
4. A 34-year-old woman is consented for a surgical evacuation of the uterus for early pregnancy loss. Which of the following is a serious risk?CorrectIncorrect
5. A 42-year-old woman has lost two litres of blood at emergency caesarean section for fetal distress (DCDA twins). When considering the administration of blood and blood products, which of the following is correct?CorrectIncorrect
6. You review a 26-year-old epileptic woman on the postnatal ward following a ventouse delivery and second-degree tear. She is taking lamotrigine and is keen to breastfeed. Her last fit was two months prior to pregnancy. What advice would you give her?CorrectIncorrect
7. A 23-year-old primiparous woman has been diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis at 33 weeks gestation. What is the impact on the pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
8. A 34-year-old woman attends your clinic for long-term contraception. She is not keen on hormonal therapy, but is interested in the intrauterine copper device (IUCD). Which of the following is a risk associated with the IUCD?CorrectIncorrect
9. You prescribe cyproterone acetate to a 28-year-old woman presenting with simple hirsutism. What type of medication is cyproterone acetate?CorrectIncorrect
10. A 25-year-old primigravid woman presents in her first trimester. You note from her blood results that she is hyperthyroid. Which of the following is correct regarding her medication?CorrectIncorrect